Shakira Net Worth
Shakira is a famous name in the singing world this cute voice lady has $225 million net worth in 2017. Shakira real name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll. Shakira was born on 2 February 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia. Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018. To her childhood, She involves dancing, singing, songwriting. In school life, Shakira participated in school demotion special in singing and belly dancing. In the signing years of Shakira, appearance was not well because of her failed in two albums. In 2001 she was very successful in the singing of English language single was “Whenever Whenever” was the top song of that time. After this Shakira made a successful singer. Shakira albums like ” Fijacion Oral”, “Oral Fixation”, “Hips Don’t Lie”, “She Wolf”, ”Sale e Sol” was the top-selling albums of Shakir. In 2010 Shakira become more popular with her single “Waka Waka” was the FIFA 2010 official track was sung by Shakira.Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018 In all the world it was a successful song.” This Time For Africa” was the to song more than 1.4 billion people watch the song. After this Shakira album was also a successful song and Shakira also attract the audience.
Important detail of Shakira
|Full Name||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|Date of birth||2 February 1977|
|Occupation||Singer, Actress, Dancer|
|Weight||53 kg (117 pounds)|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|Eye Color||Darke Brown|
|Brands||Reebok, Crest, Oral B|
|Shoes Size||7 US|
Shakira is the great singer. Shakira has about $225 million. In a report, we know that Shakira network in 2010 was about $14.2 million. In 2013 was about $18 million upgrade about 18%. In 2014 her net worth was about $23millions. In 2015 her net worth about $125 millions. In 2016 her net worth was $191 million. Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018
Shakira Net Worth table
|Donde Estan Los Ladrons||1998|
|Sale el Sol||2010|
Shakira Career Beginning
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll was the daughter of William Mebarak Chadid and Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado. Shakira was born on 2 February 1977, in Barranquilla, Colombia. Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018. Shakira starts her study in Catholic School where she impress all school staff with her first poem when she was only four years. In school, she was very intelligent and also participate in co-circular activities like belly dancing and singing. To her school life, she involved in her passion for singing and dancing she start her career and she joins many singing and dancing groups. In 1991 she releases her first album “Magia” which not successful so after this she works heard and work for his career. In 2001 she was successful in her song “Whenever Whenever” was the most successful song.
Shakira Family Details
|Father||William Mebarak Chadid|
|Mother||Nidia Del Carmen|
|Children||Milan Pique Mebarak, Sasha Pique Mebarak (Son)|
|Siblings||She Has 8 older siblings from the previous father|
Shakira Interesting Facts
- Her full name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll.
- Her nickname is Shaki.
- Shakira is the youngest of 8 siblings.
- Her father is a Lebanese, even as her mother is a Spanish-Italian. Her father’s call is William Mebarak Chadid and mother’s call is Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado.
- Shakira is Arabic for “thankful” or “full of grace.”
- Her Lebanese grandmother taught her how to stomach dance.
- Shakira does no longer have a single tattoo on her Body.
- She is an avid painter and one in every one of her favorite things to paint is fried eggs.
- She is a huge fan of Gloria Estefan and appreciates what she has executed for Latin track.
- If she wasn’t a singer, she would love to be a psychologist or an astronomer.
- When she was two years antique her oldest half of-brother died in a twist of fate even as he turned into driving a motorbike and an under the influence of alcohol man hit him with his vehicle.
- Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018
|2002||Shakira: The Documentary Film||Herself||Documentary|
|2007||Pies Descalzos Foundation||Herself||Documentary|
|2011||Hagamos Que Salga El Sol||Herself||Documentary|
|2011||A Day With Shakira||Herself||Documentary|
- Tour Pies Descalzos (1996–1997)
- Tour Anfibio (2000)
- Tour of the Mongoose (2002–2003)
- Oral Fixation Tour (2006–2007)
- The Sun Comes Out World Tour (2010–2011)
- El Dorado World Tour (2018)
- Magia (1991)
- Peligro (1993)
- Pies Descalzos (1995)
- Dónde Están Los Ladrones? (1998)
- Laundry Service (2001)
- Fijación Oral, Vol. 1 (2005)
- Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 (2005)
- She Wolf (2009)
- Sale el Sol (2010)
- Shakira (2014)
- El Dorado (2017)
Shakira Relationship with Gerard Pique
Gerard Pique is silencing the relationship Between Shakira and Him. The Football superstar Showed his longtime love Shakira by canceling the rehearsal for her El Dorado World Tour. Pique Recorded a Video for the Sensational Superstar Shakira Rehearsing her song on his Instagram story. In the Video, The father of two sons Sported Handsfree as he showed his fans or maybe haters to be quiet before moving the camera to Shakira. Shakira Net Worth $225 Million at the start of 2018.