Akon Net Worth
Akon is an American singer, songwriter, businessman and actor. He got his fame from the first song from his debut album Trouble. He is the main guy to hold both the main and two spots at the same time on the Billboard 200 diagrams 2 times. Akon Net Worth is $80 million. Akon has had four tunes confirmed as 3× platinum, three tunes guaranteed as 2× platinum, more than ten melodies affirmed as 1× platinum and more than ten tunes ensured as gold in advanced deals.
Aliaume Damala Badara Akon Thiam Born in St. Louis, Missouri, the U.S. on 16th April 1973. He spent a lot of his Childhood in the West African nation Senegal, which he portrays as “the place where he grew up”. The offspring of an artist mother and a percussionist father, Mor Thiam, Akon figured out how to play five instruments, including drums, guitar, and djembe. At age 7, he moved with his family to Union City, New Jersey, part his opportunity between the United States and Senegal until settling in Newark, New Jersey. Experiencing childhood in New Jersey, Akon experienced issues coexisting with other youngsters. When he and his more seasoned sibling achieved secondary school, his folks left them all alone in Jersey City and moved whatever remains of the family to Atlanta, Georgia. Akon’s asserted three years in prison saw him start to perceive his music capacities and build up a gratefulness for his melodic foundation. Akon Net Worth is $80 million. Music big shot Devyne Stephens, leader of Upfront Megatainment initially caught wind of Akon when the rapper Lil’ Zane conveyed him along to Stephens’ practice corridor, a place that at the time saw abilities, for example, Usher and TLC being created. The connection amongst Stephens and Akon started as a kinship and mentorship, with the youthful craftsman routinely making a trip to request exhortation, yet when Akon lost his arrangement with Elektra, Stephens marked him to his creation organization and started prepping him professionally. In 2005, he discharged the single “Desolate” (which tests Bobby Vinton’s “Mr. Desolate”). The tune achieved the best five on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the outlines in Australia, the UK, and Germany. His collection additionally moved to number one in the UK in April 2005.
Akon Important Information
|Full Name||Aliaume Damala Badara Akon Thiam|
|Date of Birth||16th April 1973|
|Place of Birth||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Businessman, Actor|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Genre||R&B, Hip Hop|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
- Rosina Bruck
- Michaela Schaffrath (2005)
- Rachel Ritfeld (2007)
- Susan Owori (2008)
- Cassie Griffin (2010)
- Nicole Bahls (2010-Present)
|Siblings||Bu Thiam (Brother) Kadi Thiam (Sister)|
Akon Interesting Facts
- Akon spent a large portion of his adolescence in the West African nation of Senegal.
- Akon knows to play five instruments including drums, guitar, and djembe.
- At 7 years old, Akon and his family moved to Union City in New Jersey.
- Akon has never had liquor, nor has he at any point smoked.
- Akon claims a jewel mine in South Africa.
- He has six youngsters with three unique ladies, he was involved with.
- Akon has his own garments line, Konvict Clothing.
- His tune Smack That was assigned for a Grammy Award.
- The artist has his own site akon.com.
- You can likewise check his YouTube, MySpace, Instagram, and Twitter.
Akon Net Worth
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania One-off Concert (2006).
- Konvicted Tour (July to September 2007, at that point extra dates in 2008)
- The Sweet Escape Tour with Gwen Stefani (April to July 2007)
- Great Girl Gone Bad Tour with Rihanna (Canadian-leg just, September – December 2008)
- Konvict Muzik Tour with T-Pain (Australia just, October 26– 27, 2009)
- Summer Tour, (Brazil-leg just, January to February 2010)
- OMG Tour with Usher (North America Second Leg, April – June 2011)
- Inconvenience (2004)
- Konvicted (2006)
- Opportunity (2008)
- Stadium (TBA)
Akon Legal Difficulties
Akon has expressed that he was a piece of an auto-robbery ring and put in three years in jail from 1999 to 2002. Notwithstanding, in April 2008, The Smoking Gun site tested his case with court records and meetings with analysts engaged with Akon’s case, presuming that he was not indicted any wrongdoing and did not serve time in jail. Akon reacted to the report by saying that he never put in 3 years in jail, however, had numerous shorter sentences that indicate three years.